DAY 3 - Sunday, June 27th - Holiday Inn Express Fairhope Meeting Room
USMFA Business Meeting – Agenda:
• Call to Order – Dean McCraw, USMFA President
• Minutes of June, 2018 Meeting - Janet Harvey, USMFA Secretary
• Treasurer's Report – Tim McCraw, USMFA Treasurer
• Old Business - Dean McCraw, President
• New Business - Dean McCraw, President
• Nominating Committee Report - Janet Harvey, Secretary
• Election of USMFA Officers for 2020-2022 - Dean McCraw, President
• Closing remarks & Adjournment - Dean McCraw, President
DAY 2 - Saturday, June 27th - Holiday Inn Express Fairhope Meeting Room
• Reunion Gathering: Meet family units, share family stories
• Presentations: (TBA)
• Saturday Evening Banquet: The Seaside Room at the Holiday Inn Express Fairhope (Included in Registration Fee)
• PRESENTATION OF THE INAUGURAL CAROL MCCRAW USMFA AWARD OF MERIT
The Pier Bar and Grill
1 Fairhope Ave - Fairhope Pier
Fairhope, AL 36532
Preliminary Schedule of Events - All Events and Times Subject to Change
U.S. McCraw Family Association
USMFA Reunion, June 26 - 28, 2020
PRE-GAME FESTIVITIES - Thursday, June 25th - Time TBA
(On Your Own - Not Included in Registration Fee)
For those who arrive on Thursday, an optional group dinner is planned at McSharry's Irish Pub in downtown. McSharry’s is a family-friendly authentic Irish pub with great food and an enjoyable atmosphere. Every Thursday at 7:30 PM they feature live music on their PaddyO.
If you plan on attending, please email Phyllis Ledine the 2020 Reunion host at: firstname.lastname@example.org, so that she can make reservations.
DAY 1 - Friday, June 26th - Holiday Inn Express Fairhope Meeting Room
• Registration and Welcome Reception: After registering you are invited to greet old friends and make new ones. You may also search for your ancestors in "It is McCraw, not McGraw, or help someone else in their search.
• Welcome from our Distinguished President - Dean McCraw
• Presentations: (TBA)
• Dinner at The Pier Bar and Grill - The Pier Bar & Grill offers the area's best local food, including Snow Crab, Royal Reds, Daily specials, and Fantastic Burgers! Browse their Novelty Gift Shop for a "Keepsake" & don't forget about their Bait & Tackle Section for ANY fishing desires!!
If you plan on attending, please email Phyllis Ledine the 2020 Reunion host at: email@example.com, so that she can make reservations. (On Your Own - Not Included in Registration Fee)
The United States McCraw Family
Copyright © 2018-2020 - The US McCraw Family Association. All rights reserved.
Contact the webmaster - firstname.lastname@example.org
SITE LAST UPDATED: 3/8/2020
Fair Use Act Disclaimer - This site is for educational purposes only!! - *FAIR USE**
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.